Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
For more than hundred years, L Or al believes That beauty needs Science. In a world now Transformed by digital technology and the emergence of New scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the New consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent Safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products And experiences that will change people s lives.
L Or al R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Or al R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
* Track and maintain awareness of NYX development projects and, under minimal supervision, manage multiple projects and priorities with varying complexity at a given time.
* Work closely with designated vendors to get the information needed in order to build a good foundation to initiate formula framework and formula entry.
* Provide management, internal labs, and support teams with information regarding the NYX brand, status of projects, and product information, as well coordinate and follow up on general requests.
* Keep good relationship with vendors to insure product quality in a timely fashion.
* Make batches & put promising formulas up on stability to evaluate on a weekly basis.
* Demonstrates creativity and resourcefulness in proactively identifying and proposing solutions to issues that may arise during product development.
* Monitors the quality and conformity of formulas.
* Be able handle multiple basic projects simultaneously.
* Bachelor s degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field, Masters preferred. 5+ years exp.
* 3+yrs expr cosmetic make up formulation
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Must have long term authorization to work in the US
* Team player
* Work under pressure and fast pace
* Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
* Displays a sense of urgency and initiative with creativity and flexibility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.