Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Highlands Behavioral Health System is an 86 bed, acute care psychiatric hospital located in Littleton, CO. Highlands features individual units for adolescents, adults, and seniors, and offers inpatient acute care, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programs.
Highlands Behavioral Health System offers comprehensive benefits for a Receptionist position focused on delivering a high level of customer service.
Challenging and rewarding work environment
Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
Generous Paid Time Off
401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
Please apply at https://www.uhsinc.com/careers/.
The Receptionist/Lead maintains Hospital communication systems, cordially greets and receives Hospital Guests. The Receptionist ascertains guest needs and appropriately directs visitor and callers. Supervises other receptionist, maintains schedule and offers support.
* Receives Hospital guests, ascertains needs and directs guests appropriately.
* Courteously answers the telephone and takes accurate messages.
* Answers routine questions regarding departmental policies, operations and procedures.
* Directs guests to appropriate office or departmental area.
* Provides necessary forms to incoming guests and courteously assists guest with completion.
* Provides administrative support to the Intake Department.
* Promotes a positive working environment and guest relations.
* Provides administrative support as requested.
* Assumes and/or performs additional duties as requested.
* Promotes safety by attending mandatory inservices and complies with all safety measures initiated by the facility
* Accurate typing skills required.
* Effective telephone techniques and listening skills required.
* Must be able to perform assignments with minimal supervision;
* Must be able to perform concentrated and/or complex mental activity with frequent involvement in complex and/or highly technical situations;
* Must be able to work successfully under highly stressful conditions;
* Must be able to make sound, independent judgments based on scientific and/or ethical principles;
* Must be able to comprehend and perform oral and written instructions and procedures;
* Must be able to collaborate with other multidisciplinary team members in an appropriate fashion;
* Must be capable of adapting to varying workloads an work assignments on a constant basis;
* Must have effective comprehensive reading skills, strong communication skills, written and verbal.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.