Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
BE INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU'LL DO
Responsible for developing strategic marketing/ product line business plans and marketing programs to support sales in designated market segments * Seek to develop and maintain strong customer relationships while identifying and closing new business
* Support the Sales teams in designated market segments
* Be involved at the executive level with vendor to include discussions that affect the bottom line of their business and act as a partner in setting business goals
* Maintain strong relationship with vendors
* Identify volume and strategic customers and develop partnerships accordingly
* Analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities and develop strategic direction from acquired information
* Periodically create reports and make group presentations at customer sites
* Proactively develop innovative ways of uncovering new business
* Act as a solid solution seller incorporating the vendors full product line
* Regularly meet and/or exceed sales goals
* Attend various events and trade shows
YOUR PASSION IS SPARKED BY
* Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university a minimum of three years of related and/or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
* Good understanding of the component storage market as it pertains to memory and drives
* Experience in the component distribution market and/or reseller market in a sales, business development, marketing, or product management role a plus
* Proficiency with Excel
* Demonstrated background planning, organizing and scheduling in an efficient manner, focusing on key priorities
* Ability to do occasional travel to customer locations and distribution events
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AND ALL OTHER PROTECTED STATUSES.
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.