Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
PSYCHIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH NURSE PRACTITIONER
Responsible for providing psychiatric diagnostic evaluations and prescribe pertinent treatment to clients. Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner shall perform all his/her duties in conformity with any standard, ruling, or regulation of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, CARF Accreditation , Joint Commission, CMS all relevant Florida state agency requirements, the standards and principles of medical ethics of the American Medical Association, and any other federal, state, or local government agency or third party payor exercising authority with respect to, or providing reimbursement for, the Practice.
* This position requires all of the following Role Requirements :
* Must have a Master s or Master s of Science in Nursing.
* Must be certified as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) by the Florida Board of Nursing.
* Must have an active Florida license.
* Eligible for Baptist Health Care staff privileges.
* Must be able to safely perform direct care job duties, as described above.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please complete an application at elakeviewcenter.org to apply for the requisition. If you require assistance, please contact Human Resources at (866) 236-3981.
Lakeview Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Lakeview Center is a Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, marital status or protected veteran status.