Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
CHILD WELFARE CASE MANAGER-ADOPTIONS
This position is to provide adoption education and services for children and families in the child welfare system where there is a legal case goal of adoption. This position is responsible for assessing the child s and family s adoption readiness and offering support or interventions to ensure permanency is obtained for the child in a physically and emotionally safe and stable environment.
The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with children, youth, families, partners and providers regarding the adoption process and requirements. Assignments/tasks are to be executed with considerable independence and maintain compliance with established agency policies and procedures, contract requirements, and federal and state regulations/laws.
* Bachelor s degree or a Master s degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work or a related field of study. Related areas of study include: Human Services, Criminology, Juvenile Justice, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Special Education, Education, Human Development, Child Development, Family Development, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Nursing.OR
* Bachelor s degree or a Master s degree from an accredited college or university and one (1) year working with at risk families in a protective service role.
* Must be Certified or Eligible to obtain certification as a Child Welfare Case Manager (CWCM) and within one (1) year of provisional status and maintain active certification.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software.
* Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
* Must possess a valid driver s license from the state in which you reside, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
Salary range is $15.760 - $16.914 per hour, salary is based on years of experience.
Interested applicants please visit [www.elakeviewcenter.org]www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Please review this link for further information on this position: Https://vimeo.com/126174443.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, marital status or protected veteran status.