Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Ad Operations Specialist to join our fast-growing Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Traffic campaigns in DCM and checking that creative versions are delivering in the correct rotation on scheduled day of week.
- Understand trafficking for both Direct and Programmatic campaigns running in DSPs and other platforms i.e. Google Ads, DV360, TTD.
- Implement brand safety such as IAS by wrapping tags in platform or applying pixel tracking.
- Understand and apply Krux and other study pixels in DCM as Event tags or wrap as needed.
- Pull Floodlight pixels as needed.
- Download, QA, and deliver ad tags to the appropriate party.
- Trouble shoot any issues as they arise.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.