Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT PLACES INTEGRITY OVER THEIR BOTTOM LINE? HERE AT HCA, OUR EVERYDAY DECISIONS ARE FOUNDED ON COMPASSION. APPLY TODAY AND JOIN A TEAM THAT IS DEDICATED TO SERVING OTHERS IN NEED.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
HCA TriStar Division offers their full time/part time employees a total rewards package to support their health, life, career and retirement. Some of the benefits offered include 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, along with Student Loan Repayment.
CARTERSVILLE MEDICAL CENTER is a 119-bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, Level III Trauma Center, Certified Total Joint program and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program facility accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center at The Women's Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Advanced Wound Healing Center provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.
CARTERSVILLE MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN TO JOIN THEIR TEAM PRN. Be a part of an organization that invests in you. Submit your application now and help us raise the bar in patient care!
PATIENT CARE TECH POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
* He/She performs the primary function of caring and assisting all assigned patients, infant through life span in the Intensive Care Unit.
* This includes daily care as well as other care duties the primary nurse delegates within the scope of practice.
* He/she is responsible for meeting the established policies/standards of practice for this facility.
* Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients and passes information to primary nurse.
* Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY THAT PROVIDES SATISFACTION AND PERSONAL GROWTH, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY. WE PROMPTLY REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS. IF YOU ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED YOU WILL HEAR FROM ONE OF OUR MANAGERS. COME UNLOCK THE POSSIBILITIES AND APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
* Currently in an Accredited Nursing Program OR Certified Nursing Assistant/Medical Assistant certification OR Patient Care Technician certification preferred.
* Basic Healthcare Provider (BLS) Certification within 90 days of hire or promotion.
* Previous Medical Experience Preferred.
* Must be within 60 minutes of the facility when on call.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY TO JOIN THIS GREAT CARTERSVILLE TEAM!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.