Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Posting Title Logistics Analyst Requisition Number 200407 Location El Segundo, California Zip Code 90245 Job Category Logistics
Mattel s major customers have vendor compliance guides outlining all the rules and requirements Mattel must perform in order to sell to them. Any time Mattel does not follow those rules, a penalty fine is assessed through a deduction from the sales invoice. The Sr. Logistics Analyst Compliance is responsible for reviewing and analyzing customer invoice deductions to the operational determine; as well as identifying root causes and driving corrective actions within the company. Candidates in this position are responsible for developing tools to streamline processes and improve processing times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
* Cataloguing customers vendor guides and compliance documentation.
* Sourcing deductions data from internal and external sources.
* Analyzing deductions data vs. Mattel ERP data to uncover root cause.
* Communicate and implement root cause corrective actions within the company.
* Ability to attend work regularly and on a timely manner
* Able to perform work accurately and efficiently
* Ability to operate a computer with Microsoft Office software and learn various programs
* Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by your manager or supervisor
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, & SKILLS
* Bachelor s Degree in supply chain, logistics, data analytics or a related field;
* Plus 2 or more years related experience;
* Exposure to logistics, operations or supply chain preferred.
* Excellent data analytics, problem-solving, reasoning, and influencing skills.
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Access / SQL preferred.
* High brainpower, high horsepower and high standard of excellence.
* Able to flourish in a fast pace, high volume environment.
* Self-directed, self-motivated, motivated to develop and grown.
* Able to collaborate with internal and external customers and partners at all organizational levels.
* Able to effectively communicate verbally and in written form internal and external customers and partners at all organizational levels.
* Able to effectively interpret and communicate analysis and results throughout the organization.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie , Hot Wheels , American Girl , Fisher-Price , Thomas & Friends and MEGA , as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)