Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Posting Title Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Requisition Number 200153 Location El Segundo, California Zip Code 90245 Job Category Accounting and Finance
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Mattel Finance hires leaders. Every one of our finance professionals works in a global finance organization interacting with senior leadership and with the accountability and responsibility to grow a career. We are a strong and nimble finance department focused on driving business results in the most cost-effective manner. We pride ourselves on consistent processes, fast decisions and increased accountability.
What you ll do:
* Prepare SEC filings, including annual reports on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, footnotes to the financial statements and Management Discussion and Analysis
* Review and provide feedback on internal and external communications, including board presentations and investor relations earnings releases, scripts, and presentations
* Prepare journal entries (e.g., share-based compensation, derivatives, and benefit plans) and coordinate with shared services and foreign affiliates to aggregate financial information
* Enhance the financial reporting process by streamlining, refining and improving the consolidation process
* Work as part of cross-functional teams to execute various special projects and transactions and preparation of ad hoc financial reporting.
* BA / BS degree in Accounting or Finance
* 3+ years of experience as an accounting professional
* Interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organized and focus on continuous improvement
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Strong knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
* Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle
* Previous Big 4 accounting experience.
* Ability to work under pressure and perform several tasks concurrently in a deadline driven environment
* Summer Half-Day Fridays
* Casual Dress Code
* 401K match
* Great team culture
* Onsite gym and dry-cleaning service
* Employee discount on Mattel Toys at our headquarters
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie , Hot Wheels , American Girl , Fisher-Price , Thomas & Friends and MEGA , as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)