Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
New York Institute of Technology offers 90 undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in more than 50 fields of study, including computer science, data, and cybersecurity; biology and biomedical studies; architecture and design; engineering; health professions and medicine; IT and digital technologies; management; communications and marketing; education and counseling; and energy and sustainability. A nonprofit, independent, private, and nonsectarian institute of higher education, it welcomes more than 9,000 students worldwide. The university has campuses in New York City and Long Island, New York; Jonesboro, Arkansas; and Vancouver, British Columbia, as well as programs around the world.
New York Tech embraces its mission to provide career-oriented professional education, give all qualified students access to opportunity, and support research and scholarship that benefits the larger world. More than 100,000 alumni comprise an engaged network of doers, makers, and innovators prepared change the world, solve 21st-century challenges, and reinvent the future.
For more information, visit nyit.edu.
Participate in teaching students in the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine program of NYITCOM at Arkansas State. Support the Department of Clinical Medicine and its activities to include pre-clinical and clinical teaching.
* Serve as an in instructor for Inter-professional Educational Collaboration
* Serving as an instructor in the Simulation Lab, Case Base Learning
* Serve as an instructor in pre-clinical lectures, certificate programs, and group based discussions
* Lead and participate in research , grants submission/adminstration and other scholarly activities
* Supervision and Research mentorship to students
* Service to meet institutional needs
* Other duties assigned for the department and/or college as the need arises.
D.O., M.D. Degree from a COCA or LCME approved school of osteopathic medicine or medicine.
Ph.D. in relevant study
* Board Certified or Board Eligible
* Current, unrestricted Arkansas State Medical License
Please submit cover letter & resume for consideration
New York Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity