Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
CARE COORDINATION ASSISTANT
This position is to provide care coordination support activities for the ABH Care Management Department. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with staff in behavioral and medical health care settings. Assignments/tasks are to be executed with considerable independence and maintain compliance with established facility policies and procedures, contract requirements, organization bylaws, and federal and state regulations/laws. The position also requires office assistance to the Director of Access Behavioral Health and the management team of ABH.
* Associate s degree or High School Diploma.
* For Associates degree 2 years experience in assisting and documenting coordination activities in medical care, behavioral health care, educational, or human services settings. For High School Diploma 4 years of care coordination experience is required.
* Must have the ability to work independently with good decision making skills.
* Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
* Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* The position requires proficient computer skills and must be able to use Microsoft Office to complete tasks.
* Two (2) years of experience as an office coordinator or administrative assistant.
Interested applicants please visit [www.elakeviewcenter.org]Www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, marital status or protected veteran status.