Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Tesla is seeking a highly motivated Inventory Specialist to join our operations team. You will be responsible for tracking material and product inventory while also assisting in the management of incoming materials. You will also assist in material ordering and maintaining a stock of consumable items for the production floors. Your detailed organization skills and methodical thinking allows you to track large quantities of information and present it in an easy to digest format. You have a flexible personality and can shift responsibilities and priorities with ease.
* 3+ years experience managing and reporting inventory. Associates degree or higher I a relevant field preferred
* Experience working with supply chain managers and purchasing departments
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Proven record of working independently
* Track and maintain raw materials and consumables inventory
* Generate graphs (Excel) and reports (PowerPoint) on inventory levels to supervisors and management
* Generate, track and manage PO s as needed
* Facilitate the movement and storage or inventory and production materials
* Work with operations, logistics, supply chain, and shipping/receiving
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.