Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Applications Engineer Intern will work alongside the Applications team to learn and develop the skills necessary to become successful in our unique industry. We are looking to develop the future of MC Machinery Systems by utilizing the latest in 2D/3D modeling software and using some of the most advanced manufacturing equipment available today. Our Applications Engineers work to develop processes to enhance customer production by utilizing product analysis and demonstrations. Projects will reflect an increasing level of understanding and
success from previous tasks.
We are looking for Local Candidate Only and can work a Full Time schedule and immediate start.
* Utilize CAD/CAM software to render machine parts for machine programming.
* Learn machine programming and operation.
* Familiarized with sales process and demonstration procedures.
* Showroom maintenance tasks such as cleaning machines to be ready for customer demonstrations.
* Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High level of customer service.
* Basic CNC programming skills.
* Ability to operate computer using windows operating systems.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Attention to detail and organized.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Must be currently enrolled or recently graduated from an Associate s or Bachelor s degree program in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation