Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
* Responsible for insuring employees comply with various federal and state healthcare regulations and Lincare policies and for conducting compliance investigations
* Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
* Conducts internal investigations into alleged or perceived improprieties or violations of policy or regulations
* Conduct internal investigations into alleged or perceived improprieties or violations related to documents sent through the Centralized Documentation Review department
* Analyzes data from the pulse oximeter data base and AS400 to determine compliance with Lincare and Medicare Standards
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Knowledge of FDA, HIPAA, Anti-Kickback statutes/Stark law, Safe Harbor laws, and/or DOT regulations not required, but would be preferred
* Prior experience with durable medical equipment, medical oxygen, long-term care, or hospice organizations preferred
* Previous experience interacting with all levels of management required
* Must be a self-starter, able to take initiative
* Proactive problem solver
* Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure required
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required
* Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and customer service skills required
* Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills required
* Must uphold organizational values and adhere to strict ethical standards
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Some college coursework preferred.
* Paralegal certification preferred.
* At least 1-3 years of experience in compliance administration, or a similar role, required.
* Relevant education considered in lieu of experience.
* Requires 3-5 years homecare experience with a minimum of 2 years in billing and/or operational experience
* Management/supervisory experience preferred, but not required
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans