Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
This role has been created to directly support the US Petcare Organization. The candidate will play a critical role in the development of the Next Generation Sales Engine (NGSE), an advanced-analytics enabled enhancement of Zoetis go-to-market sales strategy. The candidate will work closely with the team s data scientists to develop, test, and deploy models within a cloud environment. The candidate will also have responsibility for supporting the cloud environment, including supporting its data pipeline and enabling its connections to outside systems (e.g. Salesforce). The role will provide the candidate an exceptionally broad view of every aspect of Zoetis business, while serving as critical support for the US Petcare division.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and natural curiosity to enable rapid learning of the Zoetis business model and data infrastructure at a scale to support a growing $2b region. The position will involve working with structured and unstructured real-world data, requiring a candidate who is comfortable thinking independently about solving complex business problems. Candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable in an environment of changing priorities, and able to work effectively with limited supervision. Candidates should have a strong business acumen, with evidence of delivered business value, preferably in a commercial setting.
* Develop, test and deploy automation of predictive and other advanced sales models to enable the Marketing team as well as Inside Digital Sales representatives and Field sales for NGSE
* Manage cloud (Azure) infrastructure, deploying and maintaining capabilities for data infrastructure, modeling, continuous integration, and external connections (Salesforce)
* Assist in the creation of capabilities to inform advanced insights, account prioritization, next-best-action, campaign optimization, and commercial test-and-learn
* Work closely with and enable data scientists on the team to rapidly iterate on model building and deployment
* Communicate effectively and consistently with a wide array of internal stakeholders in sales, marketing and analytics
* CoE BA/SP/MR team
* Commercial Leadership (US)
* Species peers (US)
* Masters from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Operations Research, or related field
* Minimum of two years of professional experience working as a Data or Computer Scientist or IT Specialist
* Deep expertise in testing, integrating, and deploying models at scale (DevOps)
* Demonstrated experience working with cloud environment (Microsoft Azure)
* Demonstrated hands-on experience in production-grade software engineering
* Strong analytical mind and business acumen; ability to understand business impact of deployed models to effectively track their implementation
* Knowledge of predicting modeling and optimization a plus
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to a non-technical audience
* Fluency in English required
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS * Deep expertise in DevOps, testing, integrating, deploying, and maintaining models with Agile development methodology
* Deep expertise in Cloud Environment (Azure), including working knowledge of Data Factory, DevOps GitHub Repo, and DevOps Pipeline
* Experience working with CRM and marketing automation tools (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo)
* Experience in software development / engineering, including writing production-quality APIs to interface with systems like Salesforce.com and creating web tools
* Experience in large-scale/distributed computing and analytics (Hadoop, Spark)
* Experience with source control and collaboration tools (e.g. Git)
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS * Position is based in Parsippany, NJ
* Travel requirement : approx. 5%
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis..