Under general supervision, this position is responsible for picking up and delivering shipments. This includes loading and unloading the vehicle and delivering to the appropriate locations.
On-call Hosp. Service Tech II:
Starting at 4PM Fridays through Monday morning 8AM
(potential for some hours during the week)
Sat/Sun in center hours 12PM – 3PM
$14.00 During working hours
On-call = $3.00 with a 2 hour minimum pay of $14.00
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Is responsible for bringing compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Drives a company vehicle to make deliveries and pickups.
- Packages shipments.
- Delivers and receives shipments.
- Prepares shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs daily visual company vehicle checklist and basic vehicle maintenance.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalency preferred.
- Ability to read and write required.
- No experience required.
- Driving experience in a business environment preferred.
- Good communication and customer relations skills in order to deal effectively with customers and staff.
- Physical ability to lift (up to 50 lbs), bend, stretch, reach and sit.
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy on paperwork.
- Able to work on-call, various shifts including evenings and weekends, and overtime.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record.