Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
* Provide excellent customer service to our customers, at all times
* Respond to customer inquiries in person, electronically and via phone
* Troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve customer issues
* Document, track and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner
* Work in a team environment and participate positively with the team
* Update customers when issues are resolved
* Update relevant issue tracking systems appropriately
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
* Handle confidential matters and information professionally
* Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
* Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Strong written communication skills
* Must be motivated towards constantly improving their technical skills
* Knowledgeable in use of MS Excel, Word, Outlook
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma required
* Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
* Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications; ServiceNow experience a plus
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally.
ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ePlus is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.