Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
This is a part time position that includes every weekend. The hours are 8:00am-2:00pm one weekend and then rotating to 2:00pm-8:30pm the next weekend.
Performs Receptionist duties and clerical duties as assigned. Coordinates all communication in the facility.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receives phone calls and handles all inquiries and routes them to the appropriate authority.
2. Greets visitors and guests in an appropriate, professional manner.
3. Communicates emergency situation in the facility and alerts proper authorities if necessary.
4. Coordinates visitation by having visitors sign confidentiality statements, giving them name badges, logging their names in the visitors book, having them escorted by hospital personnel, and checking them out (in the visitors book) at closing times.
5. Maintains the petty cash fund for change purposes.
6. Sells employee meal tickets.
7. Stamps all mail with proper date.
8. Records receipts of checks/money orders received in the mail or by express mail and contacts proper person in Business Office to pick up these checks/money orders daily.
9. Maintains a neat, clean, orderly appearance in the lobby/receptionist area.
10. Performs clerical duties and typing as required.
11. Maintains hospital inservice logs.
12. Other duties as assigned.
13. Will adhere to all safety policies and safe work practice.
14. Will attend hospital safety trainings.
15. Will adhere to all hospital policies and procedures.
16. Will report all accidents immediately.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Training and Experience: One to two years prior experience preferred. The first shift receptionist must have two years experience.
Knowledge Required: Requires knowledge of general office and phone skills as well as excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills. Must have neat handwriting. The ability to handle confidential information and to maintain a pleasant and congenial attitude at all times.
About Universal Health Services:
One of the nation s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America s Top 500 Public Companies. Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
About Rivendell Behavior Health:
Rivendell Behavioral Health Hospital, is a 125 bed Joint Commission accredited hospital, which provides the highest quality psychiatric care to children and adolescents in crisis, teen with substance abuse, adults with chemical dependency issues, and senior adults. The hospital is located on a 49-acre campus in the heart of South Central Kentucky in Bowling Green. We have earned our place as a provider of choice. Patient safety and confidentiality in treatment are top priorities.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.