Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Cognizant is looking for Automation Engineer
· Accountable for developing the high level Test Strategy and then developing and executing the detailed System and Acceptance Test Plans.
· Help create the test scenarios, test cases and test data for System and Acceptance and help create test scripts (manual and automated).
· Accountable for preparing and coordinating Acceptance testing and working with the business area to define the acceptance criteria.
· Own the communication and approval of test results.
· Approve the readiness and migration of code and environment changes from development to testing.
· Accountable for determining and transitioning the ownership of relevant test artifacts, (documents, test cases, test beds, test environments, etc.) to ensure environmental cleanup, future use, maintenance, obsolescence.
· Basic knowledge in SQL
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|