Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
Responsible for internal reporting for the ARYZTA North America business, including reporting and analysing sales performance, maintaining third party sales software/tools, supporting trade management processes and tools, and providing revenue impacting supply chain reporting.
* Prepare Week/Month/Quarter/Year End Customer Finance reports for US and Canada Businesses
* Support weekly Sales Reporting for North America CEO/CFO and leadership team, and provide analysis around business drivers
* Provide reporting and entries for revenue impact of supply fill rates, and month to month in transit shipments
* Manage Exceptions, and maintain user, product, and customer data in multiple third party programs for Sales/Customer Development, both around actuals reporting and pipeline development.
* Utilize Excel & SAP Business Explorer to produce and develop various reports.
* Consolidate and optimize published reports to improve efficiencies, reduce redundancy and improve output.
* Help coordinate and consolidate budgeting, and forecasting models & reports.
* Work with trade team on trade accruals and Blacksmith implementation for both US and Canada.
* Effectively work cross functionally
* Independently lead and drive various special projects to improve business analytics, internal reporting structure.
* Ad-hoc reporting as dictated by the business
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* 5+ years of in-depth financial analysis experience
* 1-3 years of FP&A and/or Customer Finance experience
* A college degree in a business field, preferably finance
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to collaborate and work in diverse, cross-functional teams
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrated initiative and follow-through
* Creative approach to problem solving
* Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
* Prior SAP experience preferred
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.