Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
Cadmus seeks a field and metering specialist to assist with their metering and measurement practice in the Energy Services Division. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, highly motivated to learn about the energy sector and a team player. This is a great opportunity for a motivated electrical professional to grow their career, or someone who is interested in having a flexible schedule and travel the United States. If you like working with your hands, thinking on your feet, and being challenged this career is for you.
Note: this is a part-time position, averaging up to 24 hours/week.
* Installing power metering and data logging equipment in residential, commercial, and industrial locations.
* Taking measurements on energized electrical equipment with appropriate PPE.
* Perform residential/commercial audits to verify energy efficiency measure installation and install metering equipment ensuring consistency and quality of data.
* Documentation of site data and metering equipment installations.
* Equipment removals and returns upon completion of data logging period.
* Downloading of data from loggers and storing on company servers as directed.
* Applying the specifics of NFPA 70E and ensuring safe work practices among group.
* At least 2 years of electrical experience
* Ability to interact with building facilities staff and represent the company in a professional manner
* Willingness to travel throughout the United States
* Willingness to travel up to 1-2 weeks/month
* Ability to complete NFPA 70E training course within 3 months of hire
* Fundamental computer skills including MS Office, SharePoint, and web-based applications
* Valid Master, Journeyman, or Specialty electrical license
* Knowledge of NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
* Associate s Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, or related field
* Experience with battery storage systems
* Experience with electric vehicle infrastructure
* Experience with utility transmission and distribution systems
* Excellent written and communication skills
* OSHA 10-hour certification
This role may be located in Boulder, CO, Waltham, MA, Madison, WI or Portland, OR.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran s status, or disability.
To learn more about Cadmus, visit us online at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com