Forming Operator - 3rd Shift 10PM-6AM
The Forming Operator is responsible for forming parts in an accurate and timely manner, utilizing large, high tonnage, multiple station cold/warm forming transfer presses.
*No experience necessary*
*Will consider all applicants who are mechanically inclined and willing to learn*
- Complete set-up, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and minor repair of forming machine.
- Work together with multiple employees in a team environment, following all safety and OSHA rules.
- Meet or exceed productivity and throughput standards in the machining area.
- Document runs and complete departmental paperwork.
- Inspect parts and make adjustments to maintain compliance of product print specifications.
- High school diploma
- 1 - 3 years manufacturing experience preferred
- Blueprint, math, and measurement skills required
- Metal forming and machining experience preferred.
- The employee must also be able to physically perform set-ups and tooling changes, which may be completed in a difficult position with up to 70 pounds.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran