Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
We Energies, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Summer Vacation Relief Employee at our Waukesha, WI location. This is a full-time summer position beginning in May or June.
* Assist in receiving, verifying, picking, packaging, and delivering materials.
* Unload and load vehicles.
* Make deliveries to the field.
* Inventory material.
* Perform housekeeping duties.
* Employee will be required to drive a forklift (training will be provided).
* Equipment required: Steel toe safety shoes.
Candidates must be available to work full-time during the summer.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* High School diploma, GED, or HSED.
* Applicants must be enrolled for the fall 2020 semester at a college or university pursuing a Technical, Associate, Bachelor, or Master's Degree.
* Valid Driver s License.
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements