Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Weekend Coordinator RN
Boynton Beach, FL
In conjunction with the Unit Coordinator, plans, coordinates and manages the clinical services for a specified nursing unit. Responsible for the coordination and of nursing care and services provided to Residents in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the unit’s team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Makes walking rounds between shifts and whenever necessary to oversee and monitor work performance in terms of resident care, staff regulations and efficiency of service.
• Provides assistance and guidance to nursing staff that serve as the basis for the delivery of care.
• Responds to emergency situations within the facility.
• Encourages open discussions with residents and resident’s families and addresses any concerns.
• Counsels employees and initiates disciplinary action as necessary.
• Provides assistance and guidance to other members of the interdisciplinary team.
• Reports all unusual circumstances that may involve the safety and well-being of the residents and staff directly to the DON or Administrator.
• Demonstrates leadership ability and management skills through fair decision making, dependability and reasonable expectations.
• Will perform general nursing duties as needed:
• Collection of resident data (e.g., vital signs, resident’s complaints, symptoms, etc)
• Administers and documents medication and treatments
• Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
• Supervises clinical team and certified nursing assistants with appropriate supervisory training as defined by State
• Communicates with physicians regarding pertinent resident observations, diagnostic test results, etc.
• Documents observations and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
• Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on resident observation and collection of data.
• Provides health education to patients and their families within the scope of practice as defined by State.
• Participates in quality assurance activities.
• Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or staffing shortages.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
• Valid State license.
• One to three years (1-3) years of supervisory experience preferred.
What we offer Compensation package commensurate with experience and results • Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits • Paid vacations and holidays • A great potential to grow with the company • Fast paced, exciting environment • Tuition reimbursement
Essie,Mosley HR Generalist PH: (561) 732-2464 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please visit our Careers page http://www.boulevardrehab.com/then navigate to the Careers Tab
See job description