Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
This position assists the Manager with the day-to-day management of the facility’s Business Office and may have supervisory responsibility in the Manager’s absence. May have direct responsibility for one of more of the Business Office’s functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assists in monitoring billing and collection activities.
• Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
• Ensures payments for billings are posted accurately and on a timely basis. May prepare daily deposits.
• Maintains accurate records to ensure an accurate and timely closing at month end.
• Distribute invoices to department heads
• Data entry of invoices paying attention to GL account codes, vendor name, authorization, and accuracy.
• List monthly accruals.
• Must meet processing and month-end deadlines.
*Applicants Must Complete "References" Section Before Submitting Application.*
• Associate’s Degree in Business Administration / Accounting preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in third party billing / collections.
Assists in the supervision of the Business Office staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable acommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident’s protected health information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law. Adheres to and oversees communication of privacy guidelines relative to the confidentiality of residents' protected health information.
To apply, please email: email@example.com
See job description