Posted in Nurse 30+ days ago.
WELCOME! Franciscan a smaller facility with HUGE room to learn and grow, we encourage expansion of education and much more! We love to welcome all friends, family, acquaintances to share the experience of being a Franciscan health center employee as well!
Franciscan Health Center is now offering Part-Time Morning shift LPN or RN to a candidate looking for a close-knit, faith-based work environment and a career in long-term care. An ideal candidate should:
· Have a passion for helping others;
· Possess a strong work ethic;
· Be an excellent team player;
· Possess an active LPN or RN license;
· Be able to provide direct resident care in accordance with our facility policies and procedures
· Be motivated towards the highest standard of nursing services
Benefits for this position include:
· Paid Time Off
· Experience pay – you won’t start from scratch.
· Franciscan recognizes up to ten years of experience.
We value our students! Whether you’re currently working toward a degree or working on paying off your student loans, we have three excellent employee programs designed to help you on your academic journey:
· Scholarship Program for current Nursing and Social Work students;
· Student Loan Reimbursement program for recent Nursing graduates;
· CNA Class Reimbursement – includes tuition, textbooks, scrubs, and exam cost.
Did you know? By working for a non-profit organization, every student loan payment brings you closer to being debt-free through the Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
Apply at jobswithus.org
Interested? Curious? Looking for more details? Please feel free to call Drew Christensen in Human Resources at (218)-302-6999 with your questions!
The primary purpose of the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse is to provide direct nursing care to the individuals receiving services and to monitor the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. The performance of these duties must be in accordance with the current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our care center, and as may be required and communicated by the Director of Nursing (DON) or Administrator to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.