Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
AIRGAS NOR PAC IS SEEKING A FIELD SERVICE TECH TO COVER THE LONGVIEW/ VANCOUVER, WASHINGTON AREA!
Our Field Service Technicians serve as key points of contact between Airgas and the customer to meet all requirements while installing, commissioning, maintaining, inspecting, testing, trouble-shooting and repairing equipment at customer sites to ensure the safe, effective and efficient delivery of our products to customer's point of use.
* Perform in the above capacities with regards to Airgas/customer owned liquid and gas equipment storage systems including oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, helium and carbon dioxide, customer distribution/regulation systems, applications equipment, telemonitoring equipment, instrumentation, and air compressors and various small on-site nitrogen generation systems
* Coordinate activities with outside service providers, customer service engineering, sales and distribution on installations/removals
* All work must be performed in conformance with established safety procedures while ensuring customer satisfaction with the appearance/operation of every installation
* Ability to provide for appropriate use of company assets, secure necessary documentation of work performed (installations, removals), compile billing information (if applicable) and total related costs of all work performed
* High School diploma or GED required, College or Technical degree preferred,
* 4 yrs. diagnostic and repair experience required in some or all of the following: cryogenics, high pressure piping, brazing, electrical circuits (including 3 phase power), refrigeration (EPA certified in refrigerant recovery), PLCs (programmable logic controllers), and process instrumentation
* Ability to be on call 24/7,
* Valid drivers license,
* No moving violations, at-fault accidents, license suspensions within past 3 years & no DUIs or DWIs within past 7 years,
* Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more. http://www.airgas.com/company/careers/employee-benefits
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldnt you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? Its easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability