Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
ramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
The Facility Sales Specialist will be part of a growing team working together to identify and prioritize new business opportunities and execute against company-wide initiatives. This role is responsible for securing new customers and successfully managing a sales pipeline required to achieve plan.
* Participate and complete comprehensive sales training to learn our business by shadowing other employees, attending sales meetings, and assisting in the sales process for select accounts
* Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
* Conduct competitive market analysis, research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
* Prepare for client appointments by executing client research and leveraging available resources
* Research potential customers and assist in generating sales leads
* Assist in presenting Aramark's product solutions including First Aid Solutions, Restroom Supplies and Direct Sales of Uniforms
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum one year business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation
* Geographic territory sales experience a plus
* Demonstrated understanding of consultative selling skills
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* A valid driver's license
* Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
#IND-SALES Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)