Posted in Manufacturing 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Under direct supervision, responsible for operating automated manufacturing equipment for Jabil manufactured assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment.
· Coordinate with other team members to set up machines according to set-up sheets.
· Ensure board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded with the correct parts, and prepares for next part run by loading feeders for next run before needed.
· Maintain and load solder screen printer; operates LSM machine to check amount of solder paste applied to boards; enters data into CIQ system.
· Maintain orderly work area by tubing fallout parts, and cleaning area and machines as needed.
· Monitor machine rejects to assure that parts are being sorted and ran on a daily basis.
· Maintain necessary documentation.
· May perform basic quality auditing, testing, and troubleshooting functions.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Work direction may additionally be communicated verbally through visual aids and set-up sheets.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months to one-year experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.