Posted in Manufacturing 2 days ago.
Brake into a New Career with MGM Brakes!
MGM Brakes, a division of Indian Head Industries, Inc. is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking highly enthusiastic individuals for first shift Production Workers located in Cloverdale, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Production Worker position may consist of several different positions which may rotate to perform a variety of assembly job functions on the production line. The Production Worker will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products and preparing for distribution. Some of the job responsibility components for each position include performing all jobs in a safe manner and completing all logs and charts as required by specified work instructions. The Production Worker will be assigned to a designated work station, and must be able to work well within an assembly and/or paint line environment.
· High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required
· Ability to comprehend quality specifications and identify parts and part numbers
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly equipment, testing, and components
· Mechanical aptitude, knowledge and use of gauges, basic math skills
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, shop papers, work instructions and/or procedures
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage workload
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work with tact and professionalism
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration. Resumes will be accepted through April 24, 2020.
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
· Competitive wages
· Medical and Dental insurance plans
· Company paid Life insurance
· Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
· Voluntary Supplemental Accident insurance for employees and family members
· Flexible Spending Account
· Traditional pension plan
· Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Indian Head Industries/MGM Brakes is an equal employment opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a special disabled veteran or other protected veteran. IHI/MGM Brakes will consider all qualified and interested applicants for career opportunities. If you need assistance with accessing our website, please contact our Human Resources Department at 704-547-7411 or 1-800-527-1534.
NO PHONE CALLS, THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR STAFFING FIRMS
IHI/MGM BRAKES is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/minorities/females/veterans/disabled