Posted in Manufacturing 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
This is a full-time position is located in Nashville. Please note you may receive calls from
a 952 area code if you are considered for the position.
Note this position does not provide any type of
Cargill Protein is the umbrella organization of Cargill’s North American beef, turkey, and food distribution businesses. Our businesses based in Wichita, Kansas, provide wholesome, high quality, nutritious and flavorful products to customers ranging from foodservice operators and grocery stores, to food manufacturers and export markets. These businesses employ more than 28,000 people in the US and Canada, who work at dozens of processing and support facilities.
At Cargill Beef, we know that our customers don’t just sell products; they sell the reputations behind those products. Our customers provide people with something that they crave and love and it’s a product that we love, too. And we understand how deeply the quality of our red meat connects to our customers’ reputations. After all, it’s our reputation, too. We have been innovating for the last 150 years to bring our partners new solutions that help nourish the world. We continue to aggressively pursue improvements and produce real results that impact not only our operations but our industry, employees and the world around us. By continuously improving our products, processes and services we are ensuring a better, more sustainable future for our employees, for our customers, for our communities and for our company.
The AE&I Tech is responsible for the execution of automation solutions in support of projects primarily at the local site and will work as part of a centrally focused team implementing best practice standards and guidelines.
• Provide troubleshooting expertise in the areas of automation, electrical and instrumentation in support of the plant.
• To learn CTCM facility functions (both the processes and the service groups). To continuously gain knowledge and experience in automation, electrical and instrumentation.
• Investigate, design, write and complete projects that will improve productivity or process reliability.
• Provide programming and configuration expertise to support projects.
• Management of troubleshooting tools and documentation.
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis efforts and solutions.
Pay from $20-$36 hourly DOE. Schedule: Sun-
Wed 12pm- 12:30a & Thur-Sun 12p-12:30a
This role involves physical activity in a food processing environment, which generally requires a moderate amount of exertion on a fairly regular basis–involving bending, stooping, squatting, twisting, reaching, working on irregular surfaces, occasional lifting of objects weighing more than 50 pounds and frequent lifting of 10-25 pounds. Walking or standing for extended periods of time will be required as well as the occasional use of stairs and/or ladders. The work may also involve other exertions, conditions or exposures (e.g. heat, cold, dust). This position is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces, moving mechanical parts and fast paced warm/cool environments. Personal protective equipment use is required in all areas of the facility.
Required Qualifications Preferred Qualifications
• Knowledge of PLC/HMI/Controls programming languages.
• Must be able to update and troubleshoot a range of electrical or instrumentation systems.
• Ability to read and analyze electrical schematics.
• Good communications and organizational skills.
• Work well in an team or individual environment and be a self-starter.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Must have an understanding of continuous and batch process control strategies.
• Must obtain a working understanding of the production process.
• Must be able to configure and program a variety of control systems including PLC and HMI systems.
• Knowledge of reliability centered maintenance, planning and scheduling.
• Automation, Electrical, and / or Instrumentation experience with Allen-Bradley and Siemens.
• Design and implementation knowledge of plant digital business technologies.