Posted in Manufacturing 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of duties within the dental office, all of which increase the efficiency of providers, impact patient satisfaction and are essential to the rendering of treatment to patients. Dental Assistants support providers (Dentists and Hygienists) as they care for patients and may also perform office duties as required. This is a Full-Time opportunity.
Day to Day:
- Assisting General Dentist
- Seeing roughly 17 patients
- Preparing/Setting up trays
- Welcome patients and provide legendary customer service
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 2 years of previous dental experience.
- Previous experience working with Hygienists.
- CPR/BLS certified.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company