WE ARE LOCATED IN WEST CHESTER, PA - RELOCATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL, LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESS
- Mazak CNC Mill/Turns Machines (Integrex)
- Mazatrol controls and Mastercam software
- Must be able to operate two or three machines during normal production.
- Identify different types of tooling such as drills, end mills, reamers and inserts and know how to properly use them.
- Recognize broken and/or worn tooling and replace efficiently.
- Maintain production goals through attention to the machining process from start to finish.
- Responsible for inspecting and processing parts produced by machine.
- Notify the supervisor of any mechanical problems at the machine.
- Ability to use measuring and inspection equipment, and inspect parts accurately to the ten-thousandths, (0.0001), of an inch.
- Must maintain a high attention to detail to ensure visual perception of a finished product.
- Must have the ability to recognize an out of tolerance surface finish, burrs or any other machining defects.
- Performs maintenance on machines before, during and after a production run and diagnose machine troubles as needed.
- Ability to read and follow the steps of a designated program completely.
- Basic understanding of the concepts of surface feed, feed rates, geometry, G codes, offsets and other CNC programming functions.
- Perform tooling offsets in the X, Y & Z axes and set or adjust cutter compensation to ensure precise machining.
- The ability to interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches involving the use of standard machine shop mathematics and precision measuring instruments.
- Must be able to identify material types and alloys using bar stock color codes.
- Proficient in the use of standard analog, digital and optical inspection instruments.
See job description