Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Surrounded by pristine golf courses and pecan orchards, Prestige Assisted Living at Green Valley is conveniently located 25 miles south of Tucson and just minutes away from the majestic Madera Canyon, where sightings of rare Golden Eagles and Peregrine Falcons are commonplace.:
We engage our residents through a variety of life-enriching programming. Our wellness program, Celebrations, is focused on six wellness categories that empower residents to explore new or treasured hobbies, pastimes and skills. With the Green Valley Celebrations program, residents have the tools to explore a host of exhilarating new activities and to live life the way they want.:
At Green Valley, we offer the award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, which uses innovative techniques and approaches to turn daily activities into memorable and meaningful events. Our program provides people living with dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality, embracing the philosophy that Life is an Activity .:
We aim to help residents enjoy life and receive the personal care they need. While our community offers an active lifestyle, it is also the warmth and personal care of our devoted staff that helps fosters a true sense of community.::
Questions? Contact GreenValleyED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal worker, and assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or provides care services as directed by the resident s cooperative service plan.
* Reports and documents all incidents and accidents per policy. Completes all incident forms.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as required.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists in lifting, moving and transporting residents using proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the resident s cooperative service plan.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers.
* Coordinates personal care services with co-workers assisting with lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and resident s laundry.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Other duties as assigned
* Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Trust.
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the facility, and company information and records.
* Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must hold state required certification, complete state required delegation and/or training requirements and successfully complete the ADL competency return demonstration. Must have word processing skills. Current First Aid and CPR certification. Food Handlers permit if required by State.
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred