Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs
The EHR Support Analyst 2 serves as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications. Primary responsibilities the leadership and facilitation of the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities, second level support as a broad clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources, and leadership of new module/application testing and implementation for the facility.
The EHR Support Analyst 2 facilitates and manages maintenance of facility-specific dictionaries and provides input to and customizes based on division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility. This individual works with the Division EHR Support Specialist Team and facility core team members to develop training materials and deliver hands-on training as needed, and to implement division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for clinical applications. An EHR Support Analyst 2 may be dedicated to a specific facility or may operate across a geographic zone and serve multiple facilities.
* Serves as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications.
* Leads and facilitates the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities
* Provides second level support as a broad clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources; provides status on user issues.
* Works with enterprise and division subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of clinical application incidents and requests Serves as project leader for facility-based implementations of clinical applications software releases and new products
* Provides on-call assistance as needed.
* Works with the Division EHR Support Team to lead, monitor, and facilitate new module/application testing and Implementation for the facility
* Facilitates and manages maintenance of facility-specific dictionaries
* Provides input to customize base division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility
* Works with the Division EHR Support Team and facility core team members to develop training materials and deliver hands-on training as needed.
* Works with the Division EHR Support Team to actively promote and support division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for a broad set of clinical applications.
* Coordinates facility clinical application reporting requests, assists with defining report requirements, and validates reporting results.
* May develop clinical application reports as needed
* Performs quality audits and tracks metrics related to clinical application use
* Participates in meetings as a member of facility clinical leadership
* Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
* Coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits
* Builds strong relationships at the facility with core customer base (nurses, physicians, core team members, etc.) and facility leadership
* Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement
* Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Understanding of clinical operations and processes
* Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR
* Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing
* Demonstrated customer orientation
* Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
* Demonstrated advanced computer skills
* Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
* Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
* Proficiency in various programming and clinical application reporting tools
* Customer service orientation and/or training
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* One to Three years' experience in clinical application support or related clinical work experience
Licensing or credentials within specific clinical specialty preferred, if available. Possession/Maintenance of specialty clinical licensure is strongly desired. Valid state driver's license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
* 3+ years
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations. Travel between facilities in a geographic zone may be required.
The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues (although situations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure to body fluids). Persons who perform these duties are not called upon as part of their employment to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid, or to be potentially exposed in some other way.
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.