Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SYSTEMS SAFETY ENGINEER needed for a DIRECT opportunity with Yoh's client located in GREENSBORO, NC.
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
The Engineer, System Safety will be responsible for compiling system safety assessments on various airplane systems for the client.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Performs Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA), System Safety Assessment (PSSNSSA), Particular Risk Assessment (PRA) and Common Cause Analysis (CCA) to support all stages of aircraft development.
* Compiles, distributes and manages safety requirements using requirements management tool.
* Prepares Reliability Predictions, FMEAs and FTAs in support of System Safety documentation.
* Provides inter-departmental and supplier coordination and supports FAA coordination related to aircraft certification activities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, or related field required.
* 10+ years' of directly applicable work experience in System Safety/R&M Engineering
* Previous directly related work experience in aircraft and system safety assessments in accordance with the guidelines of SAE ARP4754 and SAE ARP4761 is required.
* Working knowledge with the requirements of 14CFR Parts 23/25 and EASA CS23/25 is required.
* Proficiency in MS Office products is required.
* Proficiency in RM&S Analysis Tools such as PTC Windchill, lsograph Reliability Workbench, CAFTA is required.
* Ability to handle complex work environments.
* Ability to work independently or within a team oriented environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization.
BONUS POINTS! OTHERWISE KNOWN AS PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Previous experience with electrical, automatic flight controls and avionics systems are preferred.
* Proficiency with requirements management tools (le. DOORS) and/or PLM Tools (Teamcenter) is desired.
OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: SHANNON PAZ (SHANNON.PAZ@YOH.COM)
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.