Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
TEST DIGITAL TECHNICIAN needed for a CONTRACT opportunity with Yoh's client located in EL SEGUNDO, CA
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS SHOULD YOU POSSESS:
* Testing Exp. With Digital and Electronics Testing
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Aerospace Technician
Perform advanced, specialized or prototype production operations of major space structures.
· In a product area, utilizing predetermined setups and operating methods, adjust and simultaneously operate a
· variety of numerically controlled and/or conventional technologies capable of performing of performing various functions
· such as, but not limited to, forming, bonding, welding, machining, drilling, cutting, as well as automated and manual
· robotic assembly.
· Perform all tasks involved in the preparation, set up, and operation of thermal processing tools and equipment. Work
· with and interpret standard work instructions, charts, tables, blueprints, formulas, sketches, verbal and electronic orders,
· job layouts, etc. to accomplish assigned work.
· Ensure that all equipment is used in accordance with established safety and operating procedures. Complete routine
· preventative work to maintain and ensure cleanliness of equipment. Detect faulty tools and equipment, and take corrective
· action in accordance with shop practices and procedures. Diagnose and correct malfunctions occurring in machining/and/
· or assembly process.
· Perform necessary drilling, riveting, assembly or subassembly, including bonding and sealing as required. Use
· any and all precision measuring instruments, gauges, tools, etc., necessary to check machine readiness and to check
· completed parts for finish, dimensions and conformance to quality requirements.
· Within the cell, perform all tasks involved in the coordination, preparation, and movement of material and tools.
· Operate riding type electric powered elevating equipment to accomplish work assignment.
· Maintain necessary certifications, licenses, and permits as required for assigned work. Work with engineering,
· planning, and other teams to originate and develop new procedures, techniques, and production aids to facilitate
· equipment operations and to support the design and implementation of new products.
· This position requires the ability to obtain badging for NASA facility access.
· This is a sensitive/safety-sensitive position and is subject to NASA (DOT) random drug and alcohol testing.
· This position requires the individual to perform work in an operational complex while maintaining a safe
· manufacturing environment. Individuals are required to train, understand, and observe extensive safety and process
· controls to help protect persons and equipment.
· Applicant will operate a forklift and mobile crane.
High school diploma or GED and typically 7 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Manufacturing, Aerospace or Fabrication
PLEASE INCLUDE MONTH/DAY OF BIRTH (NOT YEAR) - REQUIRED FOR THIS AEROSPACE CLIENT
BONUS POINTS! OTHERWISE KNOWN AS PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Aerospace or Defense exp.
OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: ALBERT PENICHE - 314-791-1565
EMAIL RESUME IN MS WORD DOC. FORMAT: ALBERT.PENICHE@YOH.COM
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.