Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
LEAD SALES & SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That s just what our employees are doing every single day in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE KEEN TO TRY SOMETHING NEW:
* Handle internal and external customer inquiries.
* Create quotes and process customers purchase orders.
* Liaise with HQ to coordinate shipments and prepare shipping documentation.
* Handle purchase order collection and customer invoicing via web based portals.
* Monitor status of new sales and follow-up with appropriate departments.
* Maintain tracking of sales inventory, including demo inventory.
* Process returns, exchanges and cancellations.
* Arrange transportation and return of product.
* Track shipments to ensure timely arrival.
* Monitor daily operations of service business including requests from technicians, warehouses, customers and vendors via phone calls and emails using shared mailboxes.
* Monitor technician service order activity assure timely completion and closure. Ensure proper part consumption; hours booked and billable items.
* Monitor customer web based portals. Gather customer purchase orders and remittance information and submit invoices for service and part orders. Follow up on discrepancies via portals.
* Perform data entry for inventory transactions and warehouse reconciliations.
* Issue purchase orders to factory and vendors to ensure all parts consumed are replaced as appropriate. Create Replacement and Low Inventory Purchase Orders. Handle goods receipts and adjustments in SAP/CRM. Generate open PO report weekly to monitor replacement order activity.
* Issue quotations for billable and non-billable labor and parts. Process customer purchase orders in SAP/CRM (using appropriate profit centers). Submit orders to the warehouse portal and ensure timely delivery of spare parts and consumables for technician and customer needs.
* Research all return orders and create commercial invoices based on import documents and approval from trade compliance; help assure proper replacement for warranty/early failure/DOA parts.
* Liaise with Warehouse, Headquarters, and Field Service Representatives to achieve a 2-day turnaround on all Return Orders.
* Customs clearance support to our compliance group, broker and carriers.
* Track national and international shipments and review carrier invoices for appropriate charges.
* Organize shared folders and mailbox.
* Handle administrative tasks of the department (mail distribution, supply orders etc)
* Handle Special Projects and Reports for Operations Manager and Controller.
* Research all RMA requests, and create return documentation. Assist with clearance resolutions for inbound and outbound orders.
* Provide SAP/CRM Training and Procedures
* Handle various administrative tasks, such as stationary supply orders, customer & vendor setup.
* Assist with assuring proper admin team coverage via shared calendar.
* Assist with technician and warehouse cycle count variances including scrap orders.
* Research and resolve customer and vendor invoice discrepancies and process billing adjustments as needed.
* Assist with audits by gathering proper shipping, invoicing and payment documentation including bank statements.
* Attention to detail
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks based on daily business demands.
* Prior experience with inventory coordination and logistics.
* Prior experience in a service administration and call center environment.
* Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
* Knowledge of SAP and SAP CRM.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar or complimentary position.
* Comfortable working in professional, hands on environment.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
JOIN US TODAY. INSPIRE PEOPLE TOMORROW.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes. Online Application
ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer