Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Commercial loan servicing specialist
Qualification:Science / Engineering Graduate
• Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, UI, usability, data, compliance, data migration, NFR, 3rd party tools & products).
• Raise queries and get query resolution on areas which are unclear, ambiguous and which need more information to the Technology Lead.
Resource/ Efforts Estimation and Monitoring:• Understand how the estimation (effort, size etc) is done at task level in the area of work concerned, measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C20 or any other applicable tool.
Design & Analysis:• Create the HL Design and detailed design document with the support of architects for the assigned scope.
1) These are resources with deep experience on process assessment and solution identification in wholesale loan Ops (specifically Syndicated and Bilateral loans)
2) Consulting bend of mind with excellent communication; should be able to create and present findings to senior client stakeholders
3) Experience in front to back evaluation of processes, especially wholesale lending processes
4) Business level understanding (not technical) of platforms like Loan IQ / ACBS is significant advantage e.g. experience of creating business user test scripts
5) Understanding of key regulatory drivers in the industry e.g. LIBOR is an advantage
Defect Management:• Participate in defect triage meetings.
Process Improvements and Adherence:• Participate in innovation sessions.
Knowledge Management:• Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation manual / scripts.
People Management:• Engage with team.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||.Net Programming-VB .Net||PL2||Desired|
|4||.Net Programming-C# .Net||PL2||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|