Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
PURPOSE STATEMENT: Serves as a dedicated management resource supporting Program Manager team (PM's).
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Maintain a basic understanding of and ensure adherence to customer contracts and/or materials agreements.
* Responsible for understanding and driving the customer P&L (sales, margins, mark- ups), contribution goals, inventory goals and any specific cost drivers.
* Maintains close working relationships with the Plexus customer managers, directors and account executives in order to provide customer service excellence.
* Manages the site staff of program managers to assure adequate coverage for the site's customer base. Makes adjustments as needed.
* Work with site leadership in regards to customer initiatives such as determining priority for capacity conflicts and coordinating site revenue/P&L improvements.
* Accountable to execute on Plexus Best People strategy, leaders will focus on evaluating potential, driving succession planning and ensuring that their employees receive the development and coaching required to realize their full potential.
* Oversight of transfers and transitions new customers (in), Disengagements (out), NPI s and transfers to other Plexus sites.
* Takes the lead role (Site Host) in assuring that the site is prepared to execute outstanding customer visits in compliance with the Customer Care Guidelines.
* Assembles, understands, and summarizes, data relative to Customer Satisfaction Survey and takes or leads actions within the site to improve customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for setting clearly defined customer account goals with Program Management Team and acts as a resource for training/mentoring to achieve those stated goals.
* Develops and maintains relationships with key customer representatives to monitor the health of the relationship.
* Coordinates and ensures completion of weekly customer monitor.
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 25%).
* Additional duties as assigned.
* A minimum of a Bachelor s degree is required; a Master s degree is preferred.
* Five (5) years of related experience is required; Seven (7) years of related experience is preferred.
* Knowledge of electronic manufacturing is required.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
* Employee must be self-motivated and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Organizational and time management skills are essential.
* Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
* General office equipment and materials.
* The work setting should consist of an office environment with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a low noise level.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..