Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
When a Call Can Save Lives, Our Heroes Are on The Line.
We re seeking diligent, driven individuals who are looking to play a key role in the security field. As a Customer Service Monitoring Specialist, you ll be there for our customers as you monitor their alarm systems and bring together the first responders to handle such situations as fires, burglaries, hold-ups, or any other abnormal condition.
Why join our team?
At Sonitrol/ STANLEY Electronic Security, we are For Those Who Make The World Safer . We represent a network of over 75 security offices, serving over 300,000 customers across North America. Our culture is dedicated to excellence. We have the training, the equipment, and the processes to deliver the finest security solutions in the industry. We re growing fast, driving change, and working at the forefront of an industry that is on the move.
What does it take to be a hero?
The bottom line. There s never been a better time to become a Customer Service Monitoring Specialist with us. If you are a Forward-Thinking, Driven Individual looking to work in a Dynamic, Rewarding, and Growing Organization, we would love to hear from you!
The Customer Service Monitoring Specialist will:
* Respond promptly to various alarm conditions at customer locations
* Notify and provide all necessary information for emergency response teams
* Communicate effectively to provide support and gather data
* Update systems and document all alarms and malfunctions
* Execute sound judgment with sensitive and confidential information
* Passion to Help People in Need: Our purpose is to be there for those who need it most
* Reasoning Ability: Candidates must be able to effectively define problems, establish facts, and draw conclusions based on available data.
* Strong Communication Skills: Candidates must have outstanding verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to remain patient and calm in stressful or busy conditions.
* Strong Work Ethic: When working in life safety services, a strong work ethic is imperative. Candidates must have the ability to maintain strong attendance records and demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of performance.
* Role will require a commitment to offering world-class customer service to a broad group of customers
Our ideal candidate has:
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1+ year of experience in telephonic customer service
* Prior experience managing Emergency Medical Service/911 operations is a plus
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage through sensitive customer interactions
Compensation & Total Rewards:
* $16.00 per hour with nights and weekend shift differential
* Paid Time Off - Accrual of up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off per year starting
* Paid Holidays - 11 Total Paid Holidays
* Comprehensive benefit package including 401(k)
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement,
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Donation Matching Program
* And much, much, more. We offer too many to list!
* Paid Orientation and Training will be Monday - Friday 4pm to 12pm for a period of 4 weeks.
* Our monitoring center is open 24/7, 365 days a year. We are currently hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift which includes working weekends and Holidays; you will be scheduled for 2 days off in a row.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law