Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client's team as a DHF Engineer in Murray, Utah. The DHF Engineer role will perform assigned product development activities and contribute to team planning. This company has a strong reputation in the clinical business to add to your career and resume.
* Assess competitive products, processes, or new trends
* Develop an overview of relevant technologies and products
* Ensure compliance with client quality policies, procedures, practices, and all local, state, federal regulations
* Plan, implement, monitor, and deliver designated tasks and deliverables
* Create and solve technical problems
* Participate in periodic design reviews of projects
* Follow appropriate processes for effective and timely engagement of related parties in completion of designated project activities
* Understand customer needs and develop processes to ensure relevant and innovative product solutions
* Promote learning and technical training
* Demonstrate leadership courage by doing what is right
* Engage those who disagree and persuade or be persuaded
* Minimum of 3 years of engineering experience in medical device industry required
* Experience with SolidWorks
* Excellent technical, interpersonal, and influencing skills
* Good communication, project planning, and leadership skills
* Understanding of product development processes, regulatory, and quality requirements
* Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering required, an equivalent engineering degree with work experience considered
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
* Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
* Organized. You're an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
* Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
* Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you're eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
* Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
* Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces, Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation/sexual preference, pregnancy/maternity, genetic information, marital status, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.