Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Products and Technology
FULL-STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
LOCATION: US & Canada
IN SCHOOL, OR GRADUATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS? PLEASE VISIT FUTURE FORCE FOR OPPORTUNITIES*
Salesforce has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud from IoT to Analytics, . We have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Submit your resume here and we will reach out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests.
* Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
* Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
* Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'.
* Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
* Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
* Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
* Bachelor s degree OR equivalent experience
* High proficiency in at least one high-level programming language and web framework (NodeJS, Express, Hapi, etc.)
* Solid understanding of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
* Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience building highly scalable web applications.
* Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
* Master s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
* Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
BENEFITS & PERKS:
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.