Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Job ID: 2020-24573
Location: Plano, TX 75023
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Senior Billing Specialist is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the timely set up of sales orders and distribution of invoices to customers. As the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Order-to-Billing systems/applications, this position collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient and consistent adherence to prescribed guidelines. The position is responsible and accountable for the order to invoice activities, including: the generation of customer sales orders, generating and distributing customer invoices for the businesses serviced by the North America Region.
* Ensures that the billing team is processing order set up and invoices in a timely and accurate manner on a daily basis.
* Reconcile sales orders and process invoices weekly and monthly.
* Ensures that all email communications are responded to within a timely manner.
* Maintains billing operations in an efficient manner to maintain consistency and compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
* Maintains a working knowledge of objectives established by upper levels of management and coaching the billing team to successfully attain those objects.
* Seeks operational improvements aimed at improving service level performance while increasing cost effectiveness. Recommend departmental specific procedures and implements those that are approved.
* Collaborates and manages change with other Service Line Managers to ensure a consistent approach across the Organization.
* Provides information for monthly key performance indicators.
* Maintains a customer centric attitude and relationship with operations personnel at all levels within the Company.
* Uses interpersonal skills to influence internal customers.
* Ensures all billing procedures comply with both internal and external audit requirements to ensure that controls and segregation of duties are maintained.
* Ensures internal control is in compliance with corporate guidelines and policy
* Manages self-assessment processes within the department, including preparation and review for statutory, internal, and other audit I review purposes.
* Provides project support for the implementation and further enhancements to systems and processes as new entities are acquired and migrated.
* Regularly monitors Sage and Eclispe for billing documents blocked from posting to Accounts Receivable and troubleshoots accordingly.
* Assists in special projects as required.
* Associates Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. Bachelor preferred.
* Requires 3+ years' experience within the order management and billing function
* Demonstrated experience in order management and billing systems and best practices.
* Experience and competent in the use of integrated ERP software (SAP experience required)
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment;
* Demonstrated, excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Self-starter with a positive outlook and motivated attitude; a commitment to self-improvement;
* Communicates information and ideas clearly, shares information broadly and listens carefully;
* Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and constantly changing workload;
* Attention to detail is critical to successful performance of the position responsibilities;
* Completes assignments on time and with a high degree of accuracy and completeness
* Ability to handle fast paced environment with multiple priorities and constantly changing workload
* Creative and strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Proven influencing skills. Must be proactive, exhibit continuous improvement mindset, and an ability to affect change
* Identifies root causes of problems; generates and evaluates alternative solutions; implements problem resolutions quickly and effectively
* Communicates information and ideas clearly, shares information broadly and listens carefully
* Flexible team player
* Competent Microsoft Office user (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.