Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Projects led by the Project Manager involve custom development of complex technology and operational solutions and have multiple integration points. The Project Manager has frequent interaction with external clients and is the team leader for both internal project teams as well as external client teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage overall project commitments and expectations.
* Provide leadership and motivation to project teams.
* Create the project Statement of Work and see it through to execution.
* Secure and manage project resources.
* Establish and maintain project milestones and the overall project plan and schedule.
* Manage project scope and change requests.
* Establish and manage project budget.
* Manage project risks, actions, issues, decisions, lessons learned.
* Ensure current project artifacts are available in the project document repository.
* Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, meeting notes, and actions.
* Lead effort in creative approaches to problem solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs.
* Escalate any project issues including timing, budget, resources, scope, and more to upper management in a timely manner.
* Communicate timely and accurate information to all project team members and stakeholders.
* Apply broad knowledge of principles, best practices, and procedures to the completion of assignments.
* Adhere to Toppan Merrill s defined project management best practices and methodologies.
* Maintain project attributes and status in the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
* Work with finance and sales management for project pricing decisions.
* Vendor management when applicable.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
* PMP Certification a plus.
* 8+ years of professional project management experience.
* Experience working directly with external clients in a client services or similar type role.
* Proficiency with MS-Project, SharePoint, Daptiv, and MS-Office suite.
* Project Management experience in the healthcare and/or financial services industry.
* Experience with web and mobile technology solutions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Customer relationship management and negotiation.
* Leadership upbeat and motivational, model good behaviors, perceived as a clear leader.
* Creative able to find solutions that may not occur to others.
* Intellectual curiosity.
* Stress tolerance.
* Entrepreneurial spirit.
* Action oriented.
* Possesses a strong desire to succeed.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
* Detail oriented, able to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
* Must be able to lead concurrent projects at various phases.
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
* Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies.
* Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
* This position may require specialized knowledge or training in specific areas.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned..
Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.