Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
* Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
* Ability to perform and demonstrate all packaging procedures after training.
* Accurately complete all essential documents (i.e., Lab Notebooks, Device Master Records (DMR's), Lot History Records (LHR's), Inspection Records and Validation Documentation).
* Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
* Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
* Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic bags
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* High School Diploma/GED required
* 0 to 2 or more years of related work experience and/or training
* Experience and/or training in using a microscope in assembly, working with different types of catheter materials, or other similar medical devices with small parts in a manufacturing environment is preferred
* Ability to read, write and speak proficiently in English
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation