Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Eisai, satisfying unmet medical needs and increasing the benefits healthcare provides to patients, their families, and caregivers is Eisai s human health care (hhc) mission. We re a growing pharmaceutical company that is breaking through in neurology and oncology, with a strong emphasis on research and development. Our history includes the development of many innovative medicines, notably the discovery of the world's most widely-used treatment for Alzheimer s disease. As we continue to expand, we are seeking highly-motivated individuals who want to work in a fast-paced environment and make a difference. If this is your profile, we want to hear from you.
THE INTEGRATED CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER OWNS THE RELATIONSHIPS WITH EISAI S MOST IMPORTANT ONCOLOGY INTEGRATED CUSTOMERS AND LEVERAGES THESE RELATIONSHIPS TO GENERATE INCREASED DEMAND AND ACCESS FOR EISAI ONCOLOGY PRODUCTS BY TARGETING APPROPRIATE INFLUENCERS AND DECISION-MAKERS WITHIN THE INTEGRATED CUSTOMER ENVIRONMENT. EACH ACCOUNT MANAGER WILL HAVE LEAD ACCOUNT RESPONSIBILITY FOR 6-9 HIGH POTENTIAL AND STRATEGIC INTEGRATED CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS. APPRECIATING THE EXPANSE, LEVEL OF INTEGRATION AND MARKET POSITION OF EACH INTEGRATED CUSTOMER, THE ICAM THE WILL CALL ON KEY DECISION MAKERS ACROSS THE ACCOUNT (S-SUITE, C-SUITE, PATHWAY AND P&T COMMITTEE MEMBERS). THE INTEGRATED CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER WILL COORDINATE ALL APPROPRIATE EISAI SELLING ACTIVITIES AT THESE DESIGNATED PRIORITY ACCOUNTS FOR EISAI S ONCOLOGY PORTFOLIO.
1. DEVELOP AND DRIVE THE RELATIONSHIP WITH TARGET ACCOUNTS, INCLUDING ESTABLISHING AND MAINTAINING POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH KEY INFLUENCERS AND DECISION MAKERS WITHIN THE ACCOUNTS, SUCH AS KEY OPINION LEADERS, ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENT SUPERVISORS, AND MEMBERS OF MEDICAL EVALUATION COMMITTEES TO DRIVE BUSINESS FOR EISAI ONCOLOGY
* Build and manage account profile for each assigned account, detailing procedure for protocol development, pull-through targets for sales force, current placement of Eisai Oncology products on pathway and protocols, and identification of key influencers and protocol decision-makers.
* Assess current performance of Eisai products through reports and field insights from Sales Reps and specialists and synthesize into real-time account plan updates and strategy development that optimize product position and performance.
* Develop bi-annual account plans for assigned Integrated Customer accounts that align Eisai Oncology strategic goals with account-specific tactics to drive sales performance within the account and achieve placement of Eisai Oncology products on system protocols.
* Execute account plans and sales pull-through with local field teams, including Oncology Sales Rep, District Sales Manager, and various specialty roles. Facilitate bi-weekly meetings with local field team to sustain continued alignment on strategic priorities and tactics within these organized accounts where the Account Managers will own accountability.
* Employ in-person tactics to execute against account plans, including visiting accounts to promote sales efforts, manage contract strategy (where appropriate), and provide clinical, efficacy and safety information on Eisai Oncology brands to key treatment decision makers/executive teams within these high control accounts. Integrated Customer Account Managers will utilize resources such as FDAMA 114 material, contracts, and value and access resources, where appropriate.
* Support the launch of new products/indications by increasing awareness of the new product/indication, identifying competitor drugs currently in use and on formulary or protocol within the account, and determining potential access points for new product/indication on system protocols
2. EVALUATE UNIQUE NEEDS OF THE INTEGRATED CUSTOMER AND WORK WITH REGIONAL BUSINESS LEADER AND OTHER CORPORATE FUNCTIONS (E.G., MANAGED MARKETS, TRADE RELATIONS, VALUE ACCESS, CONTRACTING, MEDICAL, HEOR, MARKETING) TO DEVELOP TACTICAL STRATEGIES TO SUPPORT ACCOUNT NEEDS AND EXPAND USE OF EISAI ONCOLOGY PRODUCTS.
3. DRIVE COMPANY LEASED VEHICLE TO MEETINGS WITH HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS AND OTHER APPROPRIATE STAKEHOLDERS AND PARTNERS. WHEN NECESSARY, TRAVEL OVERNIGHT INCLUDING WITHIN GEOGRAPHY AND TO CONFERENCES, TRAINING AND SALES MEETINGS
AT ALL TIMES
4.COMPLY WITH ALL EISAI PROMOTIONAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE POLICIES AND APPLICABLE LAW
AT ALL TIMES
Each Integrated Customer Account Manager will be responsible for 6-9 Integrated Customers in a geographic area. They will have high frequency goals they are expected to execute against per quarter. The Integrated Customer Account Manager will be sole accountable party for actionable business plans for these very important accounts. This will be a dynamic document, reviewed by Regional Business Leader, and co-created with sales team and various specialty roles.
The Integrated Customer Account Manager will be accountable for KPI tracking within these assigned accounts and will be remunerated based on their ability to create Eisai Oncology portfolio growth.
* Bachelor s Degree; Advanced degree preferred
* 5+ years oncology sales experience
* 2+ years hospital selling experience
* Successful performance in a home office role preferred (e.g., marketing, market access, training)
* Previous pharmaceutical management experience (direct or indirect leadership within hospital or oncology sales management preferred
* Experience with Integrated Customers and in-depth knowledge of how integrated health systems operate within current market examples of these transferrable skills required
* Experience in B2B selling and relationship management at an executive-level
* Experience with contract management desired
* Strong understanding of ambulatory/clinic oncology delivery pertaining to infused and oral, specialty pharmacy distribution (SPP, in-office dispensing)
* Strong understanding of clinical, financial, environmental and operational stakeholders and drivers within highly integrated oncology delivery systems
* Strong understanding of pharmaceutical industry procedures and regulations
* Strong understanding of Oncology therapeutic area, trends, value frameworks, pay for performance initiatives, OCM, channel dynamics (340B, buy&bill, Government and commercial payer coverage)
* Strong business acumen related to innovative pharmaceutical account management
* Strong selling and negotiation skills
* Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues impacting performance and develop solutions to overcome barriers for success
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to lead through others, matrix relationship management is required
* Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Must successfully complete all company training programs and pass the company certification process, as well as all customer mandated and vendor credentialing requirements.
* Valid US driver s license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
* Ability to safely and successfully operate a motor vehicle is required
* Travel will also be required at varying levels for this role
Eisai is an equal opportunity employer and as such, is committed in policy and in practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. Similarly, considering the need for reasonable accommodations, Eisai prohibits discrimination against persons because of disability, including disabled veterans.
Eisai Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security