Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
WE'RE DRIVING TOWARD THE ULTIMATE VICTORY: A WORLD WITHOUT THE FEAR OF CANCER.Summary:
The Interface Engineer will report to the senior manager of technology at CTSI Oncology Solutions (Now a Varian company). In this position, you will be part of CTSI, responsible for the development of the interfaces and interoperability (I&I) to the CTSI customer facing applications. You will provide the interfaces to enable data flow to and from the CTSI applications to the rest of the hospital enterprise data stores. You will be the key technical resource for integrating the data flow for CTSI system. You will be responsible for technical ownership of all aspects of the interfaces.
* Responsible for defining, implementing and maintaining the interfaces and interoperability APIs, data structures, data mapping and deployment
* Work collaboratively with other team members to understand the requirements and implement the interfaces to align with the overall architecture
* Work in tandem with other interface teams in the company to align technology and implementation
* Manage technical customer interaction to validate requirements for customization & deployment
* Document the implementation as necessary
* Build appropriate test infrastructure to test the interfaces
* Conduct design reviews for the interface design and influence global stakeholders
* Demonstrate leadership to continuously improve both the product implementation and processes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Bachelor s degree and 5 years related experience or Master s degree with 3 years related experience, or equivalent work experience
* Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience in software application development
* Strong object-oriented programming skills in C#, including SOAP and/or REST web services
* Experience in SQL database technologies
* Experience implementing interface standards such as DICOM, FHIR & IHE-RO
* Working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservice Architecture
* Experience in scripting languages Python, Node.js, messaging queuing infrastructures
* Experience with working in Cloud environment such as Azure / AWS
* Experience in security implementations/best practices in cloud environment
* Experience working with source control and configuration management tools like Git
* Experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
* Hands on experience in software development using agile/scrum framework
* Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
* Experience developing software applications for healthcare in a regulatory environment
* Experience in writing interfaces for data transfers
We're unleashing the power of technology and human ingenuity to achieve new victories in the fight against cancer. Join us and have a global impact.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.