Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter. JOB OVERVIEW
* Lead the technical interface with customers on a wide variety of device development programs.
* Work in cross-functional teams on all elements of development programs, from customer inputs, concept prototyping, development, testing, transfer to production, and customer/field feedback.
* Leverage cutting edge technology to define and develop optimized process solutions.
* Apply broad engineering knowledge to the design of new products and product enhancements.
* Create rapid prototypes using a variety of automated systems, vendors, support staff, and hands-on builds.
* Create and maintain project files and other relevant documentation to comply with quality standards and regulatory requirements.
* Strong interest in laser applications/laser technologies.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* A BS engineering or science degree.
* Demonstrated ability to support technical interface with customers in device development.
* Independent initiative to be a critical thinker with an appetite for problem solving.
* Collaborative interpersonal skills to manage projects and achieve results.
* Experience working with project teams in phase-gate development programs.
* Familiarity with engineering tools such as DOE, FMEA, and Minitab.
* Experience with Design For Manufacturability and tooling & fixture design
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation