Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
TE's Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world's leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices. We are experts in all aspects of device design and manufacture, from access & delivery solutions for interventional medicine; to sensors & connectors for surgical applications. Our innovative solutions enable ground breaking medical therapies such as treating heart disease without opening the body, placing microscopic devices into brain arteries and powering robotic surgery.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Assembly Operator will be working as part of a team in assembling medical device products while maintaining high quality / performance standards on all Creganna Medical products.
* Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
* Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures after training.
* Accurately complete all essential documents (i.e., Lab Notebooks, Device Master Records (DMR's), Lot History Records (LHR's), Inspection Records and Validation Documentation).
* Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
* Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
* Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as pad printing, adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and perform leak testing.
* Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
* Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
* Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic bags.
* Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
* May be required to perform training based on business need and skill set. WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* High School Diploma/GED required
* 0 to 2 or more years of related work experience and/or training
* Experience and/or training in using a microscope in assembly, working with different types of catheter materials, or other similar medical devices with small parts in a manufacturing environment is preferred
* Ability to read, write and speak proficiently in English
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation